Saturday, May 1, 2010

3 Months Old!!

Gavin is 3 months old today! Some days I think "Where has time gone?" and other times I feel like he's been here forever! This morning, Gavin and I headed to Allie's house for his 3 month photo shoot. He did great and I can't wait to see the pictures! Then, Brian finally hung up his name. It only took us 3 months....the woes of the second child! Here is what Gavin is up to:
  • He smiles all of the time and is typically a very happy boy! He still only cries when he is hungry or has gas.
  • He nurses or takes pumped milk every three hours. He is taking 4 1/2 - 5 ounces at a time and sometimes more. At night, he has at least one long stretch (4-6) hours and easily goes back to sleep after nursing.
  • He is talking more and more and sometimes lets out a loud squeal. I love to hear him tell me about his day.
  • He is very active and when we lay him on the floor he kicks and flails his arms. What a work out!
My sweet sweet boy!
Chunky Monkey!
Blurry...but I love the smile!
He will be passing up the duck in no time!

No comments: