Saturday, May 8, 2010

Cookout at Allie's

This afternoon, Macie, Gavin, and I went to Allie's house for a cookout. Brian ended up having to bartend so he wasn't able to go. My dad and Allie put together her new grill (I don't know what it is with us putting grills together...) and mom helped me with the kids. Macie can be quite the handful at times! Dad taught Allie how to grill and I was there to document it all:) They made bbq chicken breasts and smoked sausage. I made hashbrown casserole, mom brought fruit salad, and Allie made peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. YUMMY!! We also got out the bubbles for the first time and Macie loved them! Gavin has been kind of grumpy lately, so he was moved around from person to person, the floor, his car seat in hopes that he would stay happy for awhile. I don't know what is going on with my typically laid back and happy little boy. He is crying more, burping and spitting up more and overall much more restless. Hopefully, this is just a phase and I will get my sweet, good natured little boy back soon!
Lovin' on Minnie
Aunt Allie got out the big bubble wand!

Macie loved the bubbles!
Macie even got to use the wand!

The grillmaster and his apprentice!


She was trying to lay on the ball

No comments: