Thursday, May 13, 2010

It's Official!

Gavin is officially sleeping through the night! For the last week he has slept a minimum of 6 hours at a time. Most nights it is closer to 8 before he needs to be fed. Usually, after eating he will go right back to sleep. This is making my life so much easier! I am actually sleeping some! I am still exhausted and playing catch up for the last 2 years, but I am thrilled that Gavin has met this milestone. Next up: cereal! I only have 9, YES NINE, days of school left, so I am going to wait until I am off to introduce that. Then, I am hoping to get Gavin on a good schedule...wish me luck!!

In other news...please keep my grandma in your prayers. We think she had a heart attack this morning and is in intensive care. She is stable now and doing much better, but we aren't sure what is going to happen next.

This weekend we rented a cabin at Harmonie State Park. I am so excited to get away for a few days and spend some time with my family....no tv, computers, etc. We were supposed to go camping, but the weather looked grim so we opted for a cabin. Pray for nice weather!

1 comment:

Natalie Pickerill said...

Have fun at New Harmony! I hope your Grandma is doing okay. That is so great that Gavin is sleeping through the night now! Whoo hooo!