Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Today I had a great Mother's Day! Gavin gave me the best gift of all! He let me sleep 8 hours on Friday night and 7 hours last night! What a much needed present! Brian and the kids got me some flowers and cards. Brian also made me a yummy breakfast of turkey sausage, scrambled eggs, and hashbrown casserole. After lunch, naps, baths, and getting everything ready for the day, we went to my Grams B's house for a quick visit. There were a lot of people there and Macie had a chance to play with her cousin, Clayton. After that, we went to my Aunt Julie and Uncle Alan's house for a big cookout. Macie had a blast playing with all of her friends and Gavin enjoyed all of the extra cuddling with my aunts. At the end of the night, I tried to get a picture with both kids and that ended up being quite the chore! Overall, it was a great day and I'm so blessed to be a mommy to Macie and Gavin!
When Macie and I were cuddling this morning, we both had our footies from Renee on.
My flowers and cards...the rose is from our yard!
Grams B and Gavin
Macie and Clayton
Clayton
Clayton gave Macie a few kisses and she didn't know what to think about that!
Macie and Hannah
Miss Hannah
My sweet sweet girl
Screaming...
Out of it, but not crying! Paps make all the difference!
Happy Mother's Day to all!!!

No comments: