Friday, April 20, 2012

4 Months Old!!

Yesterday, our little lady turned 4 months old!  As always, I love watching my babies grow up before my very eyes.  I try to cherish each and every moment even in the madness that is my life!  Here are some highlights from the last month:
  • Lilah stopped nursing and switched to formula.  She's handled the change pretty well.  The hard part is, we have to get her back on a good schedule.  When I blogged about her turning 3 months, Lilah was sleeping through the night and on a great schedule.  NONE of that is true now.  She is up off and on all night and eats every three hours.  Sometimes, she has a longer stretch at night so that's what makes the day feedings on different times.  Hopefully, we can get her back on a good schedule soon!
  • Lilah had her first cough and first visit to the doctor for being sick:(  It got better, but seems to be back.  I take her to see Dr. Voyles on Monday for her well check up.  Hopefully, everything will be fine!
  • Lilah is so strong.  I say this all of the time, but she really is.  She can practically stand when you barely hold on to her hands.  She rolls over from her belly to her back and gets up on her side when rolling from her back.  She pushes up on her arms.  She scoots and turns all over the blanket and is all over her crib at night.  Before long, she will be sitting up on her own!
  • Lilah has several nicknames: LJ, Sugar Bug, Sugar Plum, and Little Miss Li
  • She has a serious face most of the time, but when she's happy, you know it!  She smiles that great big smile and melts my heart.  She's started "talking" to us.  She also loves to blow bubbles.
  • We love this little girl so much and can't wait to watch her grow up!

 Too funny!



No comments: