Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Busy Sunday

Sunday was SUCH a busy day!  I feel like since Gavin went in the hospital, we've been barely keeping our heads above the water.  Thankfully, Brian and I kicked into high gear the moment we got home.  We laid the kids down for a nap and got to work.  By the end of the day, we started to feel like we were catching up again.  We accomplished so many things, its hard to list it all, but here are a few pictures from our day...
 The kids helped Daddy plant corn in one of our gardens
 New seats!  Macie is no longer in the booster seat and now Lilah's high chair is in the kitchen
 I hung Lilah's frames for the hall.  Hopefully, her 3 month picture will come in soon!
 Here are Macie's pictures
 And Gavin's
 I finally hung Lilah's letters above her bed!
 This isn't from Sunday, but it was too sweet not to add:)
 Unfortunately, when Gavin was at Grammie and Pops' house, he got a busted lip.  It looked awful, but it doesn't seem to bother him anymore.  Poor thing:(
 Macie helped me scrub the high chair down for Lilah.  I'm embarrassed to admit how filthy it was!

No comments: