Sunday, April 15, 2012

First Overnight

Last night, Lilah had her first overnight at Grammie and Pops' house.  It was also the first time away from us.  Even though it is my third child, it is still emotional for me.  I love all of my kiddos and truly enjoy (most) of my time with them.  Lilah was a good girl and only got up once last night to eat.  The formula is helping so much and she is a MUCH happier baby overall.  Even though it was a tough decision, it was definitely the right one.  Macie and Gavin were also well behaved and had a great time. 
Brian and I went to a wedding last night.  My assistant, Danielle, got married.  We went with Patti and Brad.  We had a great time!  I was also able to have a few drinks since I'm not nursing and I have to admit, it was nice!  Even though we missed the kids, it is so good for Brian and I to spend time together.  We made it a News Year's Resolution and we've been doing pretty good at sticking to it.  In order to be the best parents we can be to Macie, Gavin, and Lilah, we have to have a good relationship!  We are trying to make it a priority.



No comments: