Sunday, April 22, 2012

Straight from the Macie's Mouth

The other day, Macie told me that her leg popped a "little bit" and that it hurt a "little bit".  Then said said, "Mommy, do we have bubbles in our legs sometimes?"

Macie is always searching for a birthmark.  She wants one like Gavin.  Last night, as she was getting dressed, she said, "Mommy, look, I have a birthmark!"  She was pointing to her boob.  I held back the laughter and told her that it wasn't a birthmark, that it was a part of her body!

Tonight, I was laying in Macie's bed talking to her.  I asked her if I was her favorite Mommy and she said "yes".  Then, she said, "I want 6 mommies and 6 daddies."  I told her that I didn't want that because I wouldn't be her favorite anymore.  Then, she said as serious as can be, "you would!"

No comments: