Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter Monday

I was home with the kids on Easter Monday.  Here is a look into our day...
Breakfast:

 Putting Easter Egg Hunt Money in Piggy Banks:


 Neighbor Gifts:
When we got home Easter night, we found three presents on our front door.  They were from our new neighbor, Leah.  Brian and I were shocked and pleasantly surprised.  The next morning, I let the kids open them.

 Macie got this adorable puppy pet cake.  She said it was her "new favorite toy".

Laundry Time:





 Lilah Time:
You can't see Lilah's head in this picture, but Macie was talking to her and singing to her.  She is so sweet with her!
 Lunch Time:
 Backyard Fun:





 The picture below, Macie discovered a spider!
 Rockin' Out:
 Saying Thanks:
We made cookies and cards for Leah as a thank you.  She was happy to get them!

It was a crazy, hectic day!  Especially, since Lilah cried off and on all day.  She isn't in any pictures because I was holding her all day!  Even though it can be stressful, I love spending time with my kiddos!

No comments: