Monday, April 2, 2012

Out with the Old...In with the New

Gavin's Hospital Stay:
Such a flattering picture at 2:00 am!This picture was a complete flashback from a year ago! When I saw Gavin in the "cage" again, it almost made me cry! I felt like it hadn't been any time at all. In fact, the nurses and respiratory techs remembered him and his story from last year. How crazy is that?Gavin's appetite didn't slow down! They were impressed with how well he fed himself:)
Ready to go balloon and all!
He's Back!!:
This is the Easter Bunny's Helper

Yard Sale:We did have the yard sale on Saturday. I wasn't able to put it in paper due to Gavin being in the hospital. We posted it on Craig's list, the online paper, and face book. My cousin, Lori, and Allie went in on it with me. The total sale was close to $450 and I made $265. Not too bad. I still have a ton of baby stuff left. The picture above is what I have left! I put it all in tubs and plan to have another sale this summer. At least it is all priced now!

No comments: