Saturday, May 5, 2012

Fun At Home - Take 2

Painting Project: After we made the applesauce pops, Macie and I did another "Macie Mommy" project.  She got some small bags and paint from Aunt Annie and Uncle Charles for Christmas.  She has been driving me crazy to do it, so I decided now was the time.  The kitchen was a disaster, Lilah was crying the whole time, and Gavin woke up from his nap wanting a snack....why not throw a painting project in the mix?!?  We did the first part then and finished up the rest later.  Macie was so sweet and offered to make one for herself, Gavin, and Lilah.  They turned out pretty cute and the kids carried them around this afternoon stuffed full of their treasures.





 Play dough: Nothing beats good ol fashioned play dough...


 Craft Basket: I cleaned out the kids craft basket again yesterday.  I love doing little projects with them, but it is hard to do that when the basket is a complete and total mess!  I organized it and pulled out a few things to add to their "car trip bags".  We have 5 road trips within a one month period coming up.  I plan to make "car trip bags" with activities and special treats in them to make the trips more exciting and enjoyable for all!

No comments: