Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Louisville Zoo

On Sunday, we went to the Louisville zoo.  We definitely wanted to go again because last year we had so much fun.  We were hoping the heat wouldn't be too much, but it didn't end up being as bad as we thought it might be.  I was also happy because none of my kids were sick!  Gavin has a history of being sick when we go to the zoo:(  The kids had so much fun and walked almost the whole zoo.  We watched an elephant and sea lion show, played in the splash park, and Grandpa bought the kids dip-n-dots!  What a great family day!  I look forward to our next visit!  When we left, I asked Macie and Gavin what their favorite animal at the zoo was.  Macie said the rhinos.  Gavin said the snakes, but we didn't see any snakes, so he changed his mind and said rhinos, too!








Macie and Gavin were a little skeptical about petting the goats.  They both would do it with their hand on top of Aunt Allie's.  Then, they both got braver and did it on their own!  They were totally fine until one of the goats whipped it's head around to look at them.  I have to admit, it freaked me out a bit, too:) I'm just so proud of how big they are getting!

 LOVE THIS!!















 How stinkin' cute!!!!

No comments: