Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Big 6-0!

Brian hit the big 6-0 on Friday!  He's now lost 60 pounds this year.  I am so proud of him!!

In other news..
Today was my last day of school!  Now, all I have to do is finish packing up my classroom and I am off for the summer!  I say it every year, but I truly think this was one of the fastest school years ever!

Today, I also got a phone call today about Gavin's ortho appointment.  It is scheduled for Monday, June 25th at 8:30 (our time) in Indy.  That is going to be an early morning drive!  The doctor didn't order any x-rays yet.  He will decide what he wants done once we get there.  I'm glad it is scheduled and we can find out more soon.  Who knows where this path will lead us.  I just have to keep praying that God will guide us on this journey.

No comments: