Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!!

Today was a great Mother's Day!  We started out the day waking up in the tent.  Even though my back hurt a bit, I still got a lot of sleep and time with my family.  Brian got up and made us breakfast and we started getting ready for the day.  We went to Mass (which was a nightmare) and then headed home for lunch.  We had tacos and the kids napped.  After naps and getting everything ready, we headed to my Aunt Julie and Uncle Alan's house.  The kids had a blast playing there.  Macie was miss social butterfly and talked to/played with anyone who would listen!  Gavin and Lilah were also a hit and had so much fun.  Every year it is tradition on Mother's Day to have a competition with the food.  I brought a dessert and ended up winning two prizes! 
I'm so blessed to have three kiddos who give me the title of "Mommy".  I'm so grateful to Brian for helping me create this family.  Also, thanks to my mom and grandma who taught me how to be a good mommy!  Happy Mother's Day to all!
 We made this Lic's flower for my mom

 Macie was obsessed with Riley!





My Prizes

No comments: