Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Dinner and a Movie

On Saturday, Mary called and asked if Macie could go see a movie with Hannah.  I said she could go.  Macie was so excited she could hardly stand it!  She did nap and was pacing, waiting to be picked up.  When they got here, they asked Brian if she could go to dinner with them and he said that would be fine.  Not only did she get to go see the movie, Brave, but she also got to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings!  She was excited about eating wings, but didn't end up eating many.  Macie had such a good time and they said she was really good.  She was quite the handful when she got home, but I guess that's to be expected.  I honestly can't believe that Macie is big enough to go somewhere with a "friend".  How did that happen?  I told Mary that we will have to have Hannah over some afternoon after the baby is born.  I'm sure they will need a break! 
Because Brian was bartending, I only had Gavin and Lilah at home.  It was a much quieter evening!  Gavin doesn't talk much while he eats, so dinner was very peaceful.  Thanks Mary and Joe for making Macie feel so special!

No comments: