Saturday, November 17, 2012

I could write a book..

...with all of the funny things that my students and own children!  Here are a few of the latest funny moments:

At school, I have a student who is always digging in my trash looking for scraps of paper.  I said, "C, you can't be digging in my trash."  Without hesitation, another student said, "He's an extreme cheapskate".  Miss Igel and I burst out laughing.  If you've watched the TLC show, Extreme Cheapskate, you will understand!


Gavin was watching Mickey Mouse tonight.  Mickey asked him if he would help him solve a problem.  As serious as can be, Gavin said, "No, I can't, I'm not on the show!"  How many 2 year olds really get that?!?


Tonight, Macie saw a show about cheerleaders on tv.  She said, "Mommy, remember I want to be a cheerleading girl when I get big?"  I said, "Yes Macie, you can do that if you work hard."  Gavin chimes in from the other room and says, "I want to be a frog!"  Sorry to break your heart sweetie, but I don't think that's possible!!!!!

No comments: