Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween!!

We had a great Halloween!  Macie was able to wear her costume to school and have a party.  Gavin and Lilah wore their pjs to Miss Julie's.  I sent small containers of bubbles to each place for all of the kids.  I figured that would be a lot better than more candy!  Brian had to work late, so I planned a night in with the kids.  Macie and I changed into our pjs right away and we passed out candy.  Of course, I had a lot of fun stuff planned for the kids.  Here is a look into our day:
 
Costume Parade: The preschoolers always parade through the school in their costumes.  Macie was excited to see me and was bouncing all over the place!


Pajama Party: I thought we would have our own pajama party!  Brian and I gave the kids a small gift each.  We got Macie and Gavin a Halloween cup and Lilah some waffle wheels!


Love the slippers!
Treat Bags!: We spent some time looking through all of the treat bags we brought home.  Then, Macie and Gavin helped me sort every thing into three piles: candy, other snacks, and toys.


Who needs to go trick-or-treating when you get all of this?
 Bubbles: They couldn't wait to blow bubbles in the house!

Craft Time: While I was making dinner, I let the kids do a little art project.  I gave them the Halloween stickers and "stampers" they'd gotten. 
 Dinner: Picnic in the living room while watching "Spookley, the Square Pumpkin".

Surprise Visitors!: Our neighbors, Chad and Jen, surprised the kids with buckets of treats!  It was so nice of them!

Macie's School Bag: Every night, we clean out Macie's school bag.  This time, she had some Halloween decorations!

Happy Halloween to all!

No comments: