Sunday, December 9, 2012

Fantasy of Lights and Santa's Workshop

Tonight, we went to see the Fantasy of Lights and to Santa's Workshop at the 4H.  The kids were at my parents' house while we grocery shopped and ran some errands.  We picked them up and surprised them with a picnic in the car.  I fed them on the way to Ritzy's Fantasy of Lights.  They were so excited and talking a mile a minute!  The loved the food and enjoyed the lights.  We drove through a few neighborhoods on our way to the 4H.  We got to go in Santa's workshop and see Santa!  He gave them each a candy cane and I was able to get a few pictures.  I love going here because it is so relaxing.  It isn't very crowded, it is very laid back, and they kids have more than one chance to go up to Santa.  The first time around, Gavin and Lilah sat on his lap, but Macie wouldn't get too close.  The second time, I was able to get all three in a picture with Santa with NO TEARS!!  Success!!










1 comment:

Holly said...

I'm so glad you posted about this. I can't wait to take Ewan and Cecily this weekend!