Sunday, December 16, 2012

Overweight

When I weighed myself on the wii this morning, it said I was overweight and not obese.  This is a big deal.  I've officially lost 35.5 pounds!  I never thought I would be so excited to be considered "overweight", but it is much better than the alternative!
Last week, I finally bought a few new clothes for myself.  To be honest, clothes shopping isn't much fun for me because I am very difficult to fit and I hate spending money on clothes unless I really like them.  It must have been my night, because the first thing I tried on fit and I loved it!  I was able to buy a pair of pants 3 sizes smaller than I used to wear and two sweaters.  I was so happy and now I have a few new things to wear to Christmas.  I don't plan to buy much more until I lose a bit more weight.
I want to lose at least 15 more pounds, but probably won't focus on it until after the New Year.  My goal is just to maintain through the holidays!
Brian has officially lost 80 pounds this year!  His big weigh in is on December 31st, so he says he is going to be eating very lightly over the holidays. He is in the running for some big money, so I hope he can pull it off!

No comments: