Tuesday, December 25, 2012

My Christmas Present!!

I've been wanting/needing a new camera for a long time.  Every time I think that we have the money, I talk myself out of it for some reason or another.  I had a student teacher this year and got a small stipend for it.  I finally just decided to go for it and get a camera!  Brian and I had been researching for a while and he kept going back to the Nikon Cool pix P510.  I took Allie with me to Best Buy one night and she thought it was a good camera for us.  It is a "bridge" camera between a dslr and a point and shoot.  It was on sale and we were able to get a bundle package that included an extra battery, a camera bag, and a photo card.  Unfortunately, we grabbed the wrong battery, but Brian was able to go back and exchange it.  I am super excited and Brian and I have been snapping away through all the holiday celebrations.  I have a lot to learn, but I think it was a great purchase for us!

I went ahead and added one last picture I had on my other camera.  I plan to take that one to work to use at school!

No comments: