Saturday, December 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Lilah!!

Wednesday, December 19th was Lilah's first birthday!  I got her out of bed around 5 when she started fussing and we cuddled for a while.  For breakfast, she had pancakes and she ate every bite! Before we left, we let her open the card from Grammie and Pops and a present from us.  She could have cared less about opening them.  We had a rushed morning, before heading out to daycare and school.  Lilah was able to take some Santa Mickey cookies to share with her friends.  She had a great day.  I was a little upset/grumpy all day.  I just can't believe my baby is 1 and I don't have a baby anymore:(
That night, we went to Chuck-E-Cheese to celebrate Lilah's birthday.  I post about that next!
 Why are you taking pictures of me eating breakfast??

 There was $1 in her card from Grammie and Pops!!




We just got her a book and a microphone.  We usually don't buy them a huge present because we throw them a party and always do something special on their actual birthday.

No comments: