Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The Dude

I found a few random pictures of Gavin on my phone and I thought I would do a post about him that has nothing to do with his medical issues.  Gavin, aka The Dude, is growing to be quite the character.  He can be so sweet and cuddly, but he also is a jokster.  He is very thoughtful and loving and very funny and silly.  He is so smart and figures everything out.  He is very into tv all of a sudden and could watch "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" or "Max and Ruby" all day.  He loves playing in the dirt, frogs, snakes, cars, trains, and trucks.  He is such a great member of our family and I love him more than words can say!
 Hanging out with frog and Elmo after getting home from the ER.
Reindeer Gavin
He climbed up on the exam table at the doctor by himself to "take a nap" and asked me to take a picture!

No comments: