Sunday, December 22, 2013

Dear Lilah

Dear Lilah,

My sweet, spunky, stinker girl…I can’t believe you are 2!  You are such a big girl in a tiny body.  You go in the potty, feed yourself, and do anything your big brother and sister do (that Mommy will let you)!  You have a lot of spirit and are a wild child.  You still love to play in the toilet and with trash.  Your other favorite love is babies!  You can always be seen carrying one around.  You are getting smarter by the day and melt my heart with that cheesy grin.  You are a Mama’s girl and as frustrating as it can be at times, I love every second of it!  You are often bumped and bruised because you don’t let much hold you back and I love to hear that sweet voice of yours say more and more words each day.  You’ve started giving lots of kisses and hugs.  You’ve completed our little family and wow did we end with a bang! 

Always remember, you are smart, kind, important, and beautiful!  I love you to the moon and back!  I’m so proud to be your mommy!  Forever and always my baby you’ll be,

Love,

Mommy

No comments: