Sunday, December 22, 2013

Happy Birthday Lilah Jean!!

Thursday was Lilah’s 2nd birthday.  I honestly can’t believe that my baby is 2!  I always have such a hard and emotional time on their actual birthday for some reason.  The kids were up bright and early.  Lilah was able to open the present from us and two cards.  Grammie and Pops sent her a card with $2 and Aunt Alice and Uncle Gene sent her a card with $10.  The funny thing is the kids thought she got more from Grammie and Pops! 

After breakfast, it was time to get ready for the day.  Macie, Gavin, and I headed to school.  Lilah was able to spend the day with Aunt Allie.  She went to lunch with Grandpa at Kipplee’s and had a great day!  I was jealous that I didn’t get to spend more time with her!

095097098100101103104105106108

1 comment:

Holly said...

Ewan got that ice cream set. He LOVES it!