Sunday, December 22, 2013

Preschool Christmas Program

Because of the snow days, the Christmas program was cancelled.  Macie was seriously bummed.  Thankfully, they decided to put together a short program on Friday morning in the cafeteria.  The preschoolers were shocked to see a full cafeteria in attendance!  Even Grandpa came to watch the Macie and Gavin.  Gavin was yawning during the performance.  He sang and did the motions, but could care less.  Macie, on the other hand, was the STAR of the show!  She was singing louder than every one else.  She knew every word and motion.  I had so many teachers and parents come up to me and tell me how adorable she was.  I was a proud Mama of both my kiddos!

171175176178179180183185189190192

Gavin was happy to see Emma at the end of the show!

No comments: