Saturday, March 20, 2010

Clayton Kisses

My Aunt Dawn, Clayton, and Aunt Judy stopped by for a quick visit yesterday afternoon. My Aunt Judy hadn't met Gavin yet. They invited us to go to lunch, but Gavin and I were headed to Sturgis to pick up Macie. Clayton kept giving Gavin kisses and then laying his head on Gavin's. It was soo sweet! I'm sure these two will grow up to be good buddies!
Too precious!
When Macie got home, she wanted to get out her pop up tent. It wasn't long before she had it flipped over and I found her in the tent reading books. I guess this is one way to use the tent!
My little bookworm!
When Brian got home, our whole family went for a walk! Dogs included!! Macie wanted to wear her shades, but of course she kept taking them off and then wanting them back on. It was nearly impossible to catch a picture, but I got it!
It was so nice to take a walk and we hope to do this more often now that the weather is nice!

No comments: