Monday, March 8, 2010

Grams B meets Gavin

We had another beautiful afternoon filled with sunshine! Instead of picking Macie up at my parents house, Gavin and I met them at my Grams B's house so that she could meet Gavin. She couldn't get enough of him and was so tickled by the fact that he made noises the whole time he was sleeping. Of course, Macie had a great time showing Grams B her tricks and playing with her toys. Gavin has now met all of his great-grandparents except Brian's papaw who is in a nursing home. Hopefully, we will be able to do that soon. As we were leaving, Grams B told me that I have two beautiful babies. I couldn't agree more!


Ahhh...this is the life!
It is so hard to get a picture of Macie looking at the camera these days. This time she got a little too up close and personal with the camera!

No comments: