Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Much Needed Break

The last two days, my mom has kept Gavin for a few hours so that I could have a much needed break. She already takes Macie for most of the day so they can spend time together, but it was nice to have 4 or 5 hours completely to myself. Both days I did some scrapbooking. I have actually gotten so much done during my maternity leave. Over the weekend, I bought 3 albums and I bought another one today to finish up projects. I finished Macie's birthday, Christmas, my pregnancy with Gavin, and today I did his hospital album. Now, my goal is to start his first year album before I go back to work in a week and a half. I probably should have spent more of my time sleeping, but it was so nice to be able to work on a project that I enjoyed without any interruptions! I miss my babies when I am away from them, but I think the breaks make me a better mommy!

No comments: