Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Pretty Toes

Ever since I painted my toes last week, Macie has been fascinated by them. She keeps pointing to them and smiling. I decided to paint her toes today. Yes, a little crazy to paint a 17 month old's toes, but I went for it. She sat perfectly still and even helped me blow on them to help them dry faster! As we all know, Macie is a busy little girl and rarely stops during the day. However, she seems to really enjoy "girly" stuff. She loves to wear shoes, bracelets, necklaces, sunglasses, and jackets and get her hair done (although she pulls it right out so that you can do it again). I guess now I can add painting her toes to the list. Of course there are smears and it's not perfect, but what do you expect!! She actually sat there...what a great "first" for mommy and daughter to share together!
Sitting and waiting patiently for me to paint her toes
Crazy enough, it was harder to get a picture of her feet than it was to paint them!

Pretty toes!

No comments: