Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spending time with Leland

Our Godson, Leland, turned 6 on March 12th. Instead of buying him a gift this year, we decided to spend some time with him and take him to Chuck-E-Cheese. We had a blast! We bought him 100 tokens. He only spent about 25 of them tonight so that he can go back and play another day. When I was younger, my godparents would take me out on special trips for my birthday and I think that we are going to do that with Leland until he is tired of us!

Playing in the tunnels
Racing cars
Shooting hoops
Watching movies
I don't know who had more fun...Leland or Brian!
Macie was in Sturgis, so we only had Gavin with us. He kept looking around at all of the bright lights. We even had a picture made in the sketch book machine. By the end of the night he was wiped out!

No comments: