Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm being punished

My 15 month old daughter is punishing me. She pretty much wants nothing to do with me and she can be a total brat! This morning I asked her for a kiss and she said "NO" and walked away. She cries for Brian and throws a fit when he leaves the room. This is the same girl who two weeks ago was clinging to my leg and I was begging for relief and now I want that back! I miss her so much! Being away from her while I was in the hospital and now not being able to fully care for her is killing me! This morning I broke down and cried. Call it hormones or whatever you want but I just cried. The sad thing is, I totally called this. She loves Gavin and is mad at me. I know this is just a phase and tonight was better, but that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt now!

On a sweeter note, Gavin has been an absolute joy. His life revolves around eating, sleeping, and pooping. I don't want to jinx this but he seems to be much more laid back than Macie. I am enjoying my time with him. I know this is the calm before the storm. Taking care of both of them will be an adjustment, but I'm looking forward to it!
Gavin watched his first Cats game with Daddy last night
Our sweet little guy

No comments: