Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sharing

Every night Macie loves to play a new game. She will bring me one or two balls from her ball tent at a time until I have too many to hold. She squeals with excitement and this can hold her attention for quite some time. Of course, she wants me to hold all of them at the same time so I have to get rid of a few when she isn't looking. She loves to put them in bags, her shape sorters, anything. Last night after both kids had their baths, I laid Gavin down on the floor because he was wide awake. Mace LOVES her little brother and within a matter of seconds, she started giving him her beloved balls. It was soo sweet! Then, she sat down next to him to show him a piece of her book and other toys. I love it because we don't have to make her, she does it on her own. I'm sure there will come a time when she won't be so thrilled about having a little brother, but I'll take it for now!
Gavin's ball pile



No comments: