Monday, February 15, 2010

Snow

I've been feeling really guilty because we've had a lot of snow days this year and I haven't taken Macie out to play in it yet. I've had a good list of excuses... too cold, miserably pregnant, Gavin's birth, etc. My cousin brought a bowl of snow in for her son to play in and I thought that I would steal her idea. I have been feeling a bit better so Brian and I decided tonight was the night. Macie loved it! Of course, all she wanted to do was eat it. We had a feeling that would be the case so Brian tried to get the "freshest" snow possible. She didn't mind the cold and even cried when he took it away. I'm so glad that we were able to make these memories tonight and I look forward to taking her out to play in the snow for the first time next year!
What's this?
First touch
This is fun!
Yummy!
Gavin is 2 weeks old today! He didn't get to enjoy the snow this time. Can't wait til next year!

2 comments:

CJM said...

Love it! What a smart cousin you have ;) Can't wait to get my hands on Gavin...soon!!!

Sills Family said...

I want to get over to see Gavin soon!!!! He looks so cute! Emmy has been sick, so I don't want to bring anything from our home over to your place!!! I will call you soon when everyone here has a clear bill of health! And Macie looks so old in your most recent pictures!