Sunday, February 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Brian!!

Yesterday was Brian's 26th birthday! I know...he's a youngin! Macie and Gavin (and Mommy too) picked out 2 UK shirts for him. I realized not too long ago that he didn't have any UK shirts. Brian loved them, but I think that he loved his card just as much! We always ask Macie, how much do you love me and she will throw out her arms and we will say "This much!". I found a card that said that same thing. It made his day! During the day, he ran a few errands with Macie and picked up some lunch from Hardees. I don't really like Hardees that much, but he swears they have awesome burgers. I couldn't believe how expensive they were! We spent almost $17!! We could go to a sit down place for not much more than that! After lunch, my parents came over and stayed with the kiddos while Brian and I had a little date...to the grocery store:) We actually like shopping together and it is a much more pleasant experience when we aren't fighting kids. Gavin got a present yesterday too! My dad brought him a football piggy bank. Too cute! Brian's friends, Kenny and John, came over later and took him out for food and drinks. He got another UK t-shirt and a pair of warm-up pants.

Today, we met my parents and Allie at Firedome Pizza in Henderson for lunch. It was great! Brian got some money to buy a new wii game. After lunch, they came over for a short time to eat some pineapple upside down cake. We ended the day with a visit from Beth and Wil. They were kind enough to bring us dinner and a blizzard from Dairy Queen. Overall, I think Brian had a good birthday. Another weekend come and gone!
I wanted to get a picture with both kids and it just never happened!
Macie conked out as soon as we left the restaurant. I thought she looked too darn cute!
Gavin's new bank

No comments: