Sunday, February 21, 2010

Elmo

My Aunt Dawn called me on Friday night to let me know that Elmo was going to be at Borders on Saturday at 11. Elmo was having a birthday party. Even though we had a lot going on Saturday, I thought that we couldn't pass up an opportunity to take Macie to see Elmo. Well....Elmo wasn't invited to his own birthday party! I guess the paper didn't advertise correctly and Borders had no intention of having an Elmo at the party. Let's just say there were some upset kiddos and parents! Why Borders didn't make one of their employees dress up for a short time, I have no idea. Thank goodness Macie was too young to realize that she missed anything. She had a good time seeing my aunt and cousin and walking around. We haven't ever let her walk around a store like that so she was thrilled.
Macie and Gavin did get an adorable gift though! Jamie and Aunt Dawn got them Elmo pj's with their names on the butt! Way too cute!!! Gavin can't wear his yet, but Macie looked precious!
Macie was satisfied with the stuffed version


Macie has been playing with her babies more lately. I don't know if it is the age or our new addition.
Patting her baby
New pjs

No comments: