Wednesday, February 17, 2010

First Visit to Grandma's House

Gavin took his first trip to Grandma's house today. I had to go to school to drop off some insurance papers and other things. I didn't want to take Gavin in to school yet because it is too germy! My mom watched him for about half an hour before I headed back. I snuggled with Macie and fed Gavin before coming back home. Macie stayed with Grandma for the rest of the day. I haven't kept both kids by myself yet, but I am doing more and more. The problem is that I am technically not supposed to lift Macie for a few more weeks. Maybe next week I will be brave enough to keep them both for a while! On Friday, Gavin and I plan to drive to Sturgis and pick up Macie. Hopefully the weather will be good and I will feel up to it so Gavin can make his first trip to Grammie and Pops' house.

1 comment:

CJM said...

I love it...he looks so cute and cozy bundled up in the snow suit :) Glad it worked out!