Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Cotton Candy

Last night Brian and I went on a date...like completely by ourselves, without kids...to the Fall Festival. It was nice to just be the two of us. I can't even tell you the last time that happened besides grocery shopping or running errands. We had a nice time, despite the crowds, and ate plenty. Allie was kind enough to come and stay with the kids. We brought her back some mounds fudge that was amazing as a thank you. I also picked up some cotton candy for the kids. They've never had it before. Tonight after dinner, I gave them each a hunk. They weren't quite sure what to do with it at first, but soon went to town. Gavin kept saying, "pink, pink". That kid amazes me all of the time! Macie said, "I like pink. It's my favorite color". Needless to say, the cotton candy was a hit. What's not to love about a cloud of sugar!




No comments: