Thursday, October 13, 2011

Dear Macie

Dear Macie,
I honestly can't believe that today you are 3! Where has the time gone?? Three years ago you gave me the most rewarding and challenging job I will ever be given. While you can be quite the handful, you are also a sweet, loving, beautiful little girl who is full of life. You start out shy and reserved and before you know it, your true self shines thru! You like routine and order (like me) and don't like it when things change unexpectedly. You also have a stubborn streak and question everything (like Daddy). You remember things I can't remember and things I wish you wouldn't. You are such a great big sister to Gavin and I know you will be to Lilah too. You talk to her in my belly every day. Macie, I love you so much and am blessed to have you in my life. I can't wait to embark on the next year of life with you. There isn't a dull (or quiet) moment with you around...
Love,
Mommy

No comments: