Saturday, October 15, 2011

Lilah's Crib

Last night, I went through tubs of Macie's newborn and 0-3 month clothes. I got out everything that I thought Lilah will be able to wear and wash it. It was crazy going through all of the clothes. Brian set up the pack-n-play in our room where she is going to sleep at first. He also set up the pack-n-play that we are now going to use in the living room.
This afternoon, Allie watched the kids at her house so that we could work on the rest of the stuff for Lilah. We got the car seat, bath tub, bouncer, swing, and play mat out of the shed. I washed and cleaned all of them up. Brian set up her crib and put the car base in the van. I also organized all of her clothes and put them away. It is such a relief to have gotten all of this done. We still have a few things to get/do before Lilah comes, but we are in a much better place. I am 30 weeks pregnant tomorrow...9 more weeks until she comes (if she doesn't decide to make an early entrance)!
In other news...even though Lilah is measuring slightly on the larger side, I passed my glucose test!! YAY!!!

No comments: