Saturday, October 15, 2011

Halloween Art Project

After painting pumpkins, I cleaned up the mess and got everything ready for our next project. I brought home some Halloween foam stickers. Once again, Macie was really into it and Gavin got bored quickly. She picked out lots of stickers and I found all of the letters for each child's name. It was so fun doing these little projects with the kids. Because Macie did so well and had such a long attention span, I'm going to have to try and do more of this with her. We have lots of art supplies. The pictures turned out cute and we hung them on the cabinet doors. They will stay there until Halloween.
Once we were done with all of our projects, I headed inside to make lunch while the kids played outside some more with Daddy. We've been blessed with a "beautiful day" as Macie said, and we've been taking advantage of it!


No comments: