Sunday, January 15, 2012

Clayton's 3rd Birthday

Yesterday was Clayton's 3rd Birthday and he invited us to join him for his party at Bouncing off the Walls. We've never been to a party like that and we had a blast! Macie and Gavin were a bit hesitant at first. Daddy was a trooper and climbed in to show them the way. They had a blast and were worn out by the time the party was over. I had to leave in the middle of bounce time to feed Lilah. The first part of the party was great, but the last part got a little hectic. The kids were melting, both Macie and Gavin fell off the picnic table bench and scared me to death, and Lilah was cranky. Plus, Brian had to leave to go bartend. By the time we got the kids in the van they were all cranky and I was dreading the night ahead. They wanted to open their "treats" but I kept telling them to wait until we got home. I picked up McDonalds on the way home and the chaos continued. Macie and Gavin were both asleep before 6:30 and after I fed Lilah, I dozed off myself. What a crazy, fun day!

Jamie took Macie down this slide the first time. Then, I think she went down the slide a million times!


Go Gavin Go!!



Macie had so much fun with Kaylee

Kaylee and Macie

Lilah got lots of cuddle time

Birthday boy Clayton and his Mommy

I love this picture of my boys!

Kaylee took Gavin down the slide

Look at that wild thing!

I thought Macie was going to fall asleep eating her cake!



No comments: