Tuesday, January 31, 2012

We have a sleeper!

Last Thursday, I fed Lilah around 9:15pm. We laid her down and started doing a few things around the house. Brian and I didn't make it to bed until 11:30pm. Around 3:15am, I hear Gavin crying so I go check out what was wrong. His sock was off and he couldn't get it back on. Why he cared about that, I don't know, but he went right back to sleep as soon as I fixed it. Once I realized the time, I freaked out and checked on Lilah. She was fine and didn't wake up to eat until 4:15am...7 hours later!! Technically, she is now sleeping through the night. That wasn't just a fluke because every night since then she has gone at least 6 hours. One night, she went 8 1/2! I will tell you, the sleep has been much needed (especially with all of the other drama we've had going on). Lilah is just now 6 weeks and sleeping through the night...love it!
In other news, she has rolled over from her belly to her back several more times. My baby is growing up way too quickly!

No comments: