Tuesday, January 31, 2012

First Bottle and Day at Miss Julie's

Sunday night, Brian gave Lilah her first bottle. Just like the pap, she didn't have any trouble with it and took it right away! Brian was so happy to be able to feed her, but I always have a tough time at first. Even though it's a lot of work feeding her all of the time, it is a special thing. I'm over it though and it is nice to let other people help! I will feed her when I'm at home and pump for her time at daycare.
The reason that we gave Lilah a bottle was because she went to Miss Julie's for the first time on Monday morning. Gavin had an appointment and I couldn't take her with me. I was able to pick up the girls a little after 10 and spent the rest of the day with all three kiddos! Lilah will spend her first full day at Miss Julie's on Thursday and start full time next week:(

Proud Papa!

No comments: