Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Welcome Home Aunt Allie

After visiting with Grandma Wolf, my mom and I made a few stops and then ate lunch at Cafe 111. My mom had never been there before and I love that place. Our next stop was to pick up Allie from the airport. She spent 2 weeks in India and we missed her. We went to her house and hung out for a bit. My mom and I thought Allie would be really tired, but she insisted that I go get the kids and everyone come over for pizza. I left Lilah there and got the kids. They were so excited that I was picking them up early and that they got to see Aunt Allie. Macie missed her so much and said, "I have so much to tell her!" Brian and Dad came after work and we all sat around eating pizza and cookies Allie brought home. It was fun to hear some of her stories. She also brought the kids back some goodies. They each got a bracelet, some Indian money, and a key chain. It's nice to have Allie back!

Our camera started acting up so I only have pictures of Gavin

Gavin was showing off his key chain


The kids had so much fun playing with Allie's scarves

No comments: