Sunday, January 8, 2012

Gavin's 1st Haircut

Our second "first" of the day was Gavin's hair cut. We went right after Macie's class and my mom met us there to help with the kiddos. I've been putting off getting his hair cut for a long time now. I just love those curls and I was afraid that once they were cut they would never come back. Brian hates that they fro out and look like a mullet, so he's been bugging me to get Gavin's hair cut. He's going to be 2 in a few weeks, so I finally gave in. We went to see my Aunt Jeri and Gavin was such a big boy! He sat in the chair all by himself and was so well behaved. Aunt Jeri did a great job and gave him a big boy cut. We saved his curls and the good news is, they are going to come back! He definitely has my dad's hair, so I'm thrilled:)

Macie also got a trim while we were there. She did much better this time than the last time and sat in the chair by herself. I only had to hold her hand. Macie won't need a cut that often, but I'm afraid Gavin will need lots of hair cuts to control the fro! Aunt Jeri was kind enough to give the kids a sucker for being so good!


Before


Gavin talked a lot about his hair cut and the big "bib" he wore!

Cutting the curls:(




So proud of his hair cut!

How sweet is that!






Poor Lilah just slept through it all!

No comments: