Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Meeting Miss Julie

Yesterday afternoon, Lilah met Miss Julie for the first time. I actually got a little bit of sleep the night before and felt up to picking up the kids after nap. I miss Macie and Gavin so much. By the time Brian gets home with them, we have a little over an hour until they are in bed. In that time, we eat, play, do baths, etc and it is crazy. When I pick them up, the night goes so much more smoothly (even though they get a little wild before Brian gets home). I love my time with them. They were so excited to see me and to show off Lilah. It's crazy to think that in a few short weeks, Lilah will be spending her days with Miss Julie. In fact, today I'm exactly half way through my maternity leave. 7 weeks isn't quite long enough:(

No comments: