Sunday, August 12, 2012

First Day of Preschool

Thursday was the first day of school.  This is always a hectic time of year for me, but it was even crazier this year because Macie started preschool.  She was so excited.  We'd been talking about it for months.  We bought her school supplies, she got several gifts from family members, and I'd prepared her as much as I could.  The night before, we packed her lunch and did some homework.  She did an "All About Me" paper.  Turns out it was for the pre-k class, but her teacher took it anyway.
I took Macie on the first day and she was so good!  There were no tears, only excitement!  Her teachers said she did great.  I saw her at lunch and she could've cared less that I was there.  I was so proud of her, but a little teary eyed. She is so big and grown up!  After school, she came into my classroom and couldn't wait to tell me everything she did.  She said her favorite things were the babies and her new friends.  She's been there two days and can't wait to go back.  I'm so proud of my little girl!


 I put a special note in Macie's lunchbox




Macie is in the Caterpillar class

 Macie with her teacher, Mrs. Wassmer
 Lilly is in Macie's class!

No comments: