Sunday, August 26, 2012

8 Months Old

Lilah Jean is 8 months old!!  She actually turned 8 months last Sunday, but I am just now getting around to posting.  If it is even possible, my love for little LJ grows each and every day!
  • Lilah just got her 6th tooth!  She now has 4 on the bottom and 2 on the top.  I looked up when the other kids got their first teeth.  Macie was 8 1/2 months and Gavin was a little before 8 months.  Lilah was a little before 5 months when she got her first one and has 6 before the other two had a tooth at all!
  • Lilah is still a great eater and eats 4 times a day (6, 10, 2, 6).  She is pretty easy in this area and will try just about anything.  The new things this month are avocados, crackers, and baked potatoes.  She holds her own bottle and sucks it down!
  • Lilah is a move and a shaker!  She crawls everywhere, sits up, and on her month birthday, PULLED UP!  Holy cow, I'm freaking out!  We've lowered her bed because she is a wild thing.  At this rate, she'll be walking by 10 months!  I'm so not ready for this.  She is my last baby and I just want her to SLOW DOWN!!!!
  • Lilah still has a serious side, but has a very happy, playful side.  She loves her big sister Macie.  She can always make Lilah laugh.  She laughs, giggles, and coos.  She also puts her brother and sister in their place when she's not happy.  She screamed at them when they were holding her hands and she didn't want them, too.  It was so funny!
  • Lilah is turning into a mama's girl!  She wants me a lot in the evening and is definitely fighting for my attention.  I have to admit that I love it.  As long as she doesn't get too clingy, I'll take any extra cuddles I can get!



 I had to post the pictures like this because she is a woman on the move!


1 comment:

Kelly said...

What a great smile she has!!! We have to get the girls together someday soon...before they turn 1...lol!