Saturday, August 4, 2012

Gavin's First Interview

Did I mention that Gavin is 2 and a half now?  Wednesday was his half birthday and the kids take that half very seriously!  I did is very first interview.  It is always interesting to see how they answer the questions. I will interview him every 6 months to see how his answers change.
How old are you?: 2
What is your favorite color?: blue
What is your favorite tv show?: Berenstein Bears (originally said red because there is a red light on the tv)
What is your favorite movie?: Toy Story (pointed to "blue" movie on shelf)
Who is your best friend?: Easton
What is your favorite food?: apple
What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy?: Go to the doctor (that made me so sad)
What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy?: Color
Where is your favorite place to go?: um, um, um, to the park
What is your favorite book?: Dr. Seuss Big Green book
What is your favorite toy?: Mickey and my little bucket
Is there anything else you want to tell me?: um, not yet.....I love you very much (I thought it was so sweet of him to say that and then I realized Daddy prompted him.  Oh well, I'll take it!)

No comments: