Sunday, August 5, 2012

Lilah's Day Take 8 - The Final One

I had my last one-on-one day of the summer on Friday.  Lilah and I were able to spend the day together. We went to my brow wax and Aldi. I was also able to accomplish several things at home and play with my sweet girl.  We ended the day meeting Daddy, Macie, Gavin, and Aunt Allie at Crazy Buffet.  We had a groupon, so Brian and my meal was only a total of $7! 

I've enjoyed my time with Lilah so much.  She is doing so much and a girl on the go!  She loves to be held and now she will give you kisses!  If you pucker up, she will lean in and open that sweet mouth. 

I'm so glad that I decided to do these one-on-one days this summer.  Who knows if I will ever be able to do it again.  I was able to save us $500 in daycare costs and most of the activities we did were FREE!!  I was also able to build my relationship with each child.  Our house is always full of madness, but if they all know that I love them and they are special to me, then I've done my job as a Mommy (well, a small part of it anyway)! 


1 comment:

Kelly said...

Emma pulls on her hairbow like Lilah was doing in the picture!! I'm excited to hear Lilah is giving kisses now. Emma hasn't started that yet, but I'm hoping in a month she will:)